Rota Slips

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Haha it was a form for me, he said I was butthurt lol:p I'm just messing around

Swerve

Shawn
For the love of God why does everyone want these s*** wheels. Buy the real wheels, you're ripping off the original creator.
I sure as f*** don't have the money to drop on the originals, doubt many of us do... But I would abstain from buying rotas, look into enkeis or something

Last edited:

Sammich

i say buy what you want at the end of the day, no reason to have to buy 'name brand' just cuz. i personally cant see buying that price of wheel for a car that's about 1/3 if not 1/2 the price of the set of wheels. some people can see that...sall i'm saying.

go buy your rotas...go buy your spoons...go buy your Spoon...

dlo253

Exactly. Says the guy who bought a stupid ass $80 oil cap that I could have made for free!

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
i have a set of rotas 16x8 used...chipped on one of them...only had them for a year...fixing to put new tires on..but if you want them ill have to buy a new set of another wheel...lol

96LSteg

Jemel
personally i dont think there is anything wrong with rotas. If you are not tracking your car or dont have a show show car there is no point in spending 1000 bucks on some pretty wheels when the reps sometimes look just as good. Now if money is no object, then obviously get the nice ones. But if you are balling on a budget get the slips and be happy.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I have rota slips (came with the car). But I like them, they look better than stock, and they aren't worth 2gs so I'm not AS worried of coming out to my teg in the morning to it sitting on cinder blocks. Buy what you want, or what you thinks looks good with what budget you have. Don't let people tell you "oh there's no name brand...you're not a REAL honda enthusiast..."

That being said, don't go over board with ebay parts on your teg lol. You get what you pay for in some instances...

itzrivera

yo its fuuny though cause people will still steal your rotas. its not like they tell themselves "oh these are rotas, oh hell nah son. I aint stealing those. I only steal real wheels." on that point, fuck thieves.

dlo253

Yeah they don't care. But at least they are cheaper to replace.
Fuck thieves for sure.... Bitches.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
yo its fuuny though cause people will still steal your rotas. its not like they tell themselves "oh these are rotas, oh hell nah son. I aint stealing those. I only steal real wheels." on that point, f*** thieves.
Lol true. What am I thinking? A crack head is still gonna steal anything that ain't bolted down...and still do his best to unbolt the other stuff lol.