What is a good cat back system thats not expensive?

integra_nick00

old thread...? lol eh whatever.

nice driving! I had that setup by the way with my first integra.
Ya it's old lol I put this up about 2 years ago when I got the car haha I didn't go cheap on my exhaust with skunk2 alpha header blox adjustable test pipe (no emissions in Nebraska:D) and Tanabe concept g

dudeskee1325

You know what? Whatever! I'll put on whatever I want because I'm young and broke and wanna be dumb. No offense but I could care less about what you guys think, yea I wish I could put on some awesome yonaka or skunk systems, but whatever!

Stfulton

You can get it off this forum in the shop, 239 shipped. I'm thinking about getting it myself, just worried that it will rust out quickly. Anyone who can attest to the durability who's had it for a while?

I bought my car with a skunk2 catback and its too loud for my taste, even with the silencer.

Ganyon

I've had mine for about 2 years and its still good. I only had to warranty out the resonator and the new one has been on for a year with no problems. I think the old one was just defective and ended up cracking.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
You know what? Whatever! I'll put on whatever I want because I'm young and broke and wanna be dumb. No offense but I could care less about what you guys think, yea I wish I could put on some awesome yonaka or skunk systems, but whatever!

Congrats, I'll add you to my sig tomorrow

Ryan659

Be sure you take a women's anatomy class so you can obtain a further understanding of this bitchy mood you're in for no reason.

Edit: also, I've never known anyone who wanted to be dumb but to each his own......

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
So there's this
http://www.amazon.com/Integra-Hatchback-Catback-Exhaust-Muffler/dp/B0085FODKA/ref=au_pf_ss_3?ie=UTF8&Make=Acura|58&Model=Integra|742&Year=2000|2000&carId=002&n=15684181&s=automotive
I have a 2000 GS coupe and am wanting to upgrade, but on a student's dime. Would this be "good enough" Sure I'd love to slap down 250 on a yonaka system, but classes ad junk are expensive! What do you guys think?
Got the dumb part down....

Ryan659

I completely understand he's dumb, that's apparent, lol.

But making the choice to be stupid is new to me. Forest Gump was a genius compared to this kid and we all thought Gump was retarded......

Nick_C78

I wish I could afford an awesome exhaust like yonaka...did I really just read that? The hell is the world coming to. Whats next, people will be recommending blox cams?...oh wait..

dudeskee1325

Well, dick heads, why does it matter to you what I do to MY car? Last I checked, I can do whatever the hell I want. I originally ask for an opinion, and a simple "that's not good, in my opinion." would have sufficed. Now, because you chose to talk crap over the internet where you're safe, I know you're all twats.

How about you grow up and be helpful rather than wasting other people's time.

Or drink a bottle of drain-O, whichever comes first