Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Most people that stupid will think an ITR has a sunroof. I have ran in to them before.

So whats next dylan? You always seem to surprise me. Still wanna drive this car.
Just maintenance stuff. The roof kind of came out of nowhere. My buddies told me an rs came into pick n pull then my roof was leaking etc. Just pads and rotors next. Maybe a Hans or necksgen

Good looking RS :lol:
Thanks doods

what tow hook is that and did you mount it to the crashbar?
Benin tow hook. It is on the bumper support.

Nah, it is doube-sided taped to his bumper cover. :roll:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Nicks worked on my car with me at the track lol after I almost killed us. That tow hook works used it at thunderhill

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
3pt strut bar is installed. No difference in handling. Need to install my ASR sway bar bushings, those will provide a dramatic improvement for me over stock.

waiting to do a photoshooot with Joe, Peara and dillon so i can show off this guy

XjoEnX

I was without my camera this weekend. iPhone pics will have to do. I must say the roof looks amazing up close :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Went to go hang out with my friends yesterday at Sonoma. Jason Kim, C, and Elton Lo.

It was my "treat yo self" day yesterday.

Picked up an Aim solo and a mount for the windshield.

A new helmet bag

Threw on a Raceline USA visor sticker on my clear visor. I designed these as well as the #trackmonstarrs visor stickers.

Added some stuff to my helmet because...

I finally pulled the trigger on a HANS device. Went this route over necksgen because the price was the same, and I plan on getting a halo seat soon. Either a Cobra or another Recaro.

Also picked up some S2000 calipers from Jason.