new cowboy in town

jingle

Howdy y'all. My names DJ. I just got me a black gar. She's pretty sweet so far. I need some advice on fixing this bad boy up.

Noneed2Hate

She looks mighty fine indeed man! :D i'm sure most of the folks on here would be more than glad to help you out with any questions etc.

jingle

Thanks. She's pretty beat though. The previous owner practically hit everything with the car. This is just a good picture. Its just gonna be used as my daily beater.

Ganyon

That car looks quite familiar.

94RS

No fucks given.
Must be Kurt f***ing around.... Finally living out his Tennessee stereotype though :thumbs up

Last edited:

Ganyon

Wouldn't be surprised. He must have gotten bored talking to himself in the VIP thread.

jingle

Who's Kurt?

Also, do any of you guys know where to get those big wings like from the cars on the fast and the furious? I wanna make this thing go through hell until I get my truck. Y'all don't wanna know what I'm gonna do to this pile of scrap. Yeeehawwww.

94RS

No fucks given.
Kurt is what we call this oversized toolshed (think Home Depot) that thinks he's hot s*** on a motorcycle... And hasn't rode one in a few years. He has an Integra that's near identical right down to the s***ty decals on the windows and Flickr name in your profile on here :rolf:

Ganyon

Holy tucking troll. Lol. It has got to be somebody tucking with us. I can't see the URL on this new tablet.

Wow damn autocorrect fail. Anyways, where is toolshed?

jingle

Hey screw you man. I know that I took that picture myself. Don't make me hunt your little ass down.