Copper Orange Integra Pics!

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
*update* Copper Orange Integra!

Heres some more pics of my integra after i installed my black houseing bumper lenses.

any suggestions, comments, or questions?

Last edited:

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Sexy rare color, should of got ur side skirts painted too! Did u also painted the honda emblem ? New rims! Looks clean!

speedin

The Transporter
YOUR KILLING ME SMALLS! Gotta blackout those lights man! Itll look so good when you do that! Then bet some black meshies or blades! I say mesh will look better.

konig16

Dc2 Racin 17 said:
Sexy rare color, should of got ur side skirts painted too! Did u also painted the honda emblem ? New rims! Looks clean!
Yeah i plan on painting the side skirts but im going to get a type r lip b4 i do which i want to get painted as well. I also plan on painting the roof black n getting a cf hatch. As far as rims go i know what i got now aint doing much for the car but i plan on getting some 15in steel gray rota jslp's. The honda emblem i painted with some randome orange paint i had laying around just wanted to try somethin dif. got tired of the black emblem.

konig16

speedin said:
YOUR KILLING ME SMALLS! Gotta blackout those lights man! Itll look so good when you do that! Then bet some black meshies or blades! I say mesh will look better.

are you talking about the turn signal lenses or the acutal headlights?

I used to have clear turn signal lenses for the bumper but those are my new ones which have a black houseing insted of crome or clear. They look way better imo. I tried using a spray paint to smoke out the clear ones i had b4 but it turned purple... lol

speedin

The Transporter
konig16 said:
are you talking about the turn signal lenses or the acutal headlights?

I used to have clear turn signal lenses for the bumper but those are my new ones which have a black houseing insted of crome or clear. They look way better imo. I tried using a spray paint to smoke out the clear ones i had b4 but it turned purple... lol
No No, Signals :thumbs up . Chrome headlights :thumbdown

konig16

speedin said:
No No, Signals :thumbs up . Chrome headlights :thumbdown
no i hear ya i been looking for black housing headlights for a while but the only ones i can find are those ones with the halo rings which im not a fan of.

speedin

The Transporter
konig16 said:
no i hear ya i been looking for black housing headlights for a while but the only ones i can find are those ones with the halo rings which im not a fan of.
Damn dude! DIY its sooo easy! Remember im the guy who told ya before about the DIY, I did it to my stealth teggy. If you dont want to use a oven just use a heat gun.

konig16

speedin said:
Damn dude! DIY its sooo easy! Remember im the guy who told ya before about the DIY, I did it to my stealth teggy. If you dont want to use a oven just use a heat gun.
sorry i dont remebmer... do you have a write up or somthin what kinda paint do i use?