lowering 98 integra

diogee

Question about whats the best way to slam my integra. Have tokico blues wrapped with them ebay coilover kits cranked all the way down and im just about riding the bumpstops. I personally have never done full blown coilovers but want somethin better down the road. What do these people I see at shows use? I see slammed tegs and civics 3 wheel comin into parking lots. I want that but know im not accomplishing that with my current setup that just droops when ya jack the car up, wiggly spring and all, no bueno, rides better than my konis and knockoff godspeeds but just wanna know what I should look for in the future when I go for more low.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol

show cars either have no suspension, bags or coilovers.

Theres me with a non slammed car 3 wheeling.

94RS

No fucks given.
lol

show cars either have no suspension, bags or coilovers.

Theres me with a non slammed car 3 wheeling.

Race car = function.

What this fool wants is a car so low that he can't make it into a parking lot without going on 3 wheels. You know, useless for anything but sitting still.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Race car = function.

What this fool wants is a car so low that he can't make it into a parking lot without going on 3 wheels. You know, useless for anything but sitting still.
i actually cant go into a parking lot without picking up a wheel lol But i doubt many people will spend the money to get my exact set up haha

SoundEfx

I don't know if he wants to actually improve his car or not. On one hand he wants to get rid of his ebay coilovers cranked all the way down, but on the other hand he only wants to 3 wheel.

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't know if he wants to actually improve his car or not. On one hand he wants to get rid of his ebay coilovers cranked all the way down, but on the other hand he only wants to 3 wheel.

If he wants it just for the look, he's not improving shit. He probably also thinks overly stretched tires on 15x9 +0 XXR's are cool...

Bet ya $5 he posted this with a vaporizer in one hand :mrgreen:

Last edited: