Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Got the Powerstop stuff, brake lines will be here later today.

other caliper not pictured because I was able to warranty it from a local parts store so it's already on the car*

I also didn't post it because I forgot, but I already put the powerstop rotor & pad kit on the back about a month ago.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole

Yes I know everything looks dirty as fuck, this body has 225+k miles on it :lol:

Didn’t have time to paint the calipers yet, but I’ll get to it soon because the brackets are steel and will rust in a matter of days. Just gonna go with satin black this round because I already have some from painting the rear wheel on the F4.

New brakes feel sweet though Powerstop makes great stuff for daily drivers.

Edit: Fyi the silver gunk smeared around the hub is anti-seize in case anyone’s wondering. Helps prevent the rotor from rusting and sticking to the hub. :thumbs up

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Throw me some sub $400 mod ideas if anyone has any.

R13

The other asshole
I always pick the day everyone is in a troll mood to ask for suggestions :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Got bored, started day dreaming, made a list of all the known shit I wanted to do to this car, realized I needed to update the title post. No new pics, just forgot to update all the shit that's been done in the last 2 years.

Took me awhile to pin down the exact set of wheels I wanted, but recently decided to find them since I've had a good idea for some time now..

CCW LM20's

Probably never have them since the world's going to shit, but dreaming is what makes life worth living I guess :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Wheels? That’s a really short wishlist.... and your broke ass would end up getting the XXR reps :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Wheels? That’s a really short wishlist.... and your broke ass would end up getting the XXR reps :rolf:
There’s more than that, there’s over $15,000 worth of shit on the list :lol: Not including engine plans.

Just depends how my money situation is by that time. My goal is to get wheels when my tires start to wear out because these bullitts are a little dinged up from some of their past owners.

Unless the price is just out of the question the CCW’s stand a higher chance though, I don’t like XXR’s offsets and I’d prefer not having to correct it with spacers. Running a spacer on an 18x10 is a little sketchy for daily driving.

I’m also thinking about flocking my dash and center console sometime this year since I’ve had zero luck finding my interior swap. I’m most likely gonna have to buy a v6 now that they’re under $3k, swap the interiors, then sell it again, but the flocked dash might be neat for awhile since it can be done for about $100

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn’t bother looking at the first page before I posted that :lol:

Don’t flock the dash, that shit looks terrible.

R13

The other asshole
Have you seen my dash?

Shit looks terrible :lol: Also reflects off the windshield like a bitch.

I thought about the fact that it’ll make my interior mismatched, but no matter how clean it is the console is a slightly more yellowish shade than the dash, my carpet is beyond cleaning, and the front seats were black originally anyway, they’ve just been spray dyed.

I figure if I pull the dash and console, flock them, and dye the carpet dark grey/black to match, it’ll be a change for a bit, then when I get tired of it hopefully I’ll already have a parts car or a full interior swap, if not the mismatched mess will be more motivation to get my hands on it :lol: