8urcivics all-motor build

heykosal

Angkorian
only problem is the motor and trans is from a vette and i can give you a $100 run at the local speedway cuz your in cali but the cvalve to piston clearence is what i was referring too
oh and bty a truck i way lighter then a muscle car so yes it would be way easier to make it run 13 then a car but then again your a youngster who dont know about true american muscle just hondas
open your minds and try something new you only live once
Before you call me a youngster who doesn't know, my father owned a '70 SS Chevelle and I was well into American iron before I got into Hondas. But I can't think of any year Chevy truck that had the same engine as the corresponding model year Corvette from the factory. Cause thats what you said right? Stock...

But I'm not going to sit here and jack Ricky's thread arguing with you, n00b:roll:

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
only problem is the motor and trans is from a vette and i can give you a $100 run at the local speedway cuz your in cali but the cvalve to piston clearence is what i was referring too
oh and bty a truck i way lighter then a muscle car so yes it would be way easier to make it run 13 then a car but then again your a youngster who dont know about true american muscle just hondas
open your minds and try something new you only live once
i guess you have no idea what else is in my garage.......give you a hint......its a 73 camaro with a 355 small block in it.....i can go on and on about it...but no one fucking cares......that car has gone 10.40s all motor.....still havnt sprayed it because we cant keep a rear in it.

remember kid, this is clubintegra.com....dont come on here talking about "your other car"......you can keep your gas guzzling p.o.s. redneck.....gtfo.

8urcivic

Before you call me a youngster who doesn't know, my father owned a '70 SS Chevelle and I was well into American iron before I got into Hondas. But I can't think of any year Chevy truck that had the same engine as the corresponding model year Corvette from the factory. Cause thats what you said right? Stock...

But I'm not going to sit here and jack Ricky's thread arguing with you, n00b:roll::

lawlz.

Sammich

....no thanks!

thats why im gonna paint your valve cover purple when you send it to me......faggot.:x
i was actually considering painting my wheels (whenever i get my staggered) purple w/ a white lip..so ok:lol:

mugensix

go sidewayz
its not about the hp you have or the 13 second truck that runs 13's{errhhm liar}
its about the rush and happiness you get outta building your car, btw, amazing build man!
i am swapping my f22a in my accord for a h23 dohc non vtec pics up soon

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Not to thread jack but a word for mugensix. You should keep the f22a, it's a much better motor.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not to thread jack but a word for mugensix. You should keep the f22a, it's a much better motor.
H22A > H23A > F22A

I was going to swap in an H22A into my CB7 before I got the DB8. Would've been dope.

P.S. Sorry Ricky.

8urcivic

you fucking thread jackers........gtfo!!!

im just kiddin....i dont care...as long as people look.