Kuchtaboy: 2001 Acura Integra LS

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
>>UPDATE HERE<<

So!

This weekend I picked up some goodies... haha
2001 Acura Integra LS
has 186,xxx miles on it, bought from original owner. the lady drove it off the lot back in 2001 with 6 miles on the car. She lived in California all but the last 2 years of her life here in Wisconsin where it was garage kept and washed weekly to keep the rust off. Starting a family, bought a new car, and sold this beauty to me for a pretty good price.

here are the pics: (sorry, cell phone pictures.. my camera was too cold.)

Unfortunately she didn't have the Meshies that came on it originally still, but I kinda like the 17"s. haha. I have some 14" steelies that'll get winter tires soon, and some Fat5's for summer use. (still deciding which will get track tires, the fats or the 17"s) Plans are to swap all the EG's current equipment over to the teg and sell the civic. Once suspension is taken care of, probably lips, re-paint the front bumper (that many miles makes for nice chips), shave the antenna, then engine work.

B20/Vtec, with a JC supercharger. aiming for about 220 hp, which should def. be in reach.

See... I did get new wheels and a wing. haha

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
OMG!

He finally has sway bars! lol

J/K, nice car man

PS - Blades > Mesh > Si > Snowflake = Fat Five > Webs

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
good color lol, and those wheels dont look half bad.. but I would still chg them. Good pick up

RD408

Nice, alot better than that civic!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
OMG!

He finally has sway bars! lol

J/K, nice car man

PS - Blades > Mesh > Si > Snowflake = Fat Five > Webs
hey! Eff you guy! haha, I was texting scott when I picked it up. was going to text you and say "I got sway bars!" but then I realized I didn't have you BB pin. lol

good color lol, and those wheels dont look half bad.. but I would still chg them. Good pick up
That's what I was thinking... I kinda want to swap them off to some high school kid looking for huge reems y0! for money towards a nice set of track wheels

You're finally back in the Integra game. Congrats.
Yessir! haha, never thought I'd re rockin' a DC, but hey! A friend of mine sent me the link, I messages the chick, and here we are! lol

Nice, alot better than that civic!
Agreed... that's why I jumpped on it when I saw the offer. I don't care about the miles. I'm a mechanic. I can fix it. The body is mint tho, which I love.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
NICE! You got yourself a teg! Reminds me of my old one before if got stolen. This is cool though, cant wait to see the progress. Are you going to go any further with the civic?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
NICE! You got yourself a teg! Reminds me of my old one before if got stolen. This is cool though, cant wait to see the progress. Are you going to go any further with the civic?
I'm still deciding if I want to keep the civic for winter driving or not... after a bit of thinking last night, I kinda want to keep the teg as a summer mobile because it doesn't have any rust on it.

I might also sell the civic and pick up an even cheaper winter beater. who knows. we'll see what happens come spring time. as for now I think I'm going to keep driving the teg and washing it so it doesn't get any rust. haha, the roads are too bad now to just drive it home and park it cause even if I did wash it, it'll be caked in salt by the time i get home anyways.

not bad. what was the price?
3500. I thought it was a steal

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Yessir! haha, never thought I'd re rockin' a DC, but hey! A friend of mine sent me the link, I messages the chick, and here we are! lol.
yeah, I thought you were looking for a DA integ. But whenever a sweet deal like this comes along, it's hard NOT to grab it lol... 3500 is a decent price.... Nice though. I am anxious to see what you're going to do with it..... :D