coy's integ thread n_n

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i had a lot of laughs, looks, and comments with that fabric.. but i decided to go gangster..

red tweed

i also did the rear speakers and arm rest. the chinese food was a test run to see if i was able to do it. $15 mod FTW!!

Sammich

Shoulda Left The Other Door Panel Just Because It Caused So Much Controversy. New One Looks Nice Too Tho

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
now get some red seats to match the door panels :p

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
haha!! yeah.. i shoulda left the food.. i had hella props for havin it.. but its all good.. i'll do another wacky/crazy thing to em some time.. but anywho.. heres some exterior stuff ive done lately..

added a bra (cuz my friend's mom backed into my front bumper and too lazy to paint..) LOL!!

extended wheel studs and spacers to push out the 'time attack' fat 5's.. sad to say, i dont look so slammed anymore cuz theres no 'fender shadow' on the tires.. but its still tuckin.. so its all good!!

10.5mm front
20mm rear

im gonna add camber in the front soon and run the same 20mm i did on the rear...

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Hey coy love the wheels, I was on the fence about getting some fat fives and painting them black like my meshes but after seeing urs I have decided that I need some lol, Also what type of rear bumper is that? Car is looking real good!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
thanks for the props guys!

thanks for letting me be your inspiration on gettin some fat 5's.. lol!!
the rear is the stock 94-97 bumper

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The DC4 is looking great Coy. I gotta bring the DB8 to SD soon. We should have a meet at my Tito's pad. BBQ + swimming?

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
thanks for the props guys!

thanks for letting me be your inspiration on gettin some fat 5's.. lol!!
the rear is the stock 94-97 bumper
Yeah I realized that this morning, It looks really good with that bumper and the rear fog in there... Maybe I will have to pick up a 94-97 rear bumper real cheap and try it out... I think I actually think it looks better then the 98-01 lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Yeah. There were spacers on the fat 5's. It was just a test fit for these ;)

Hows that for a teaser pic? Did you also notice the shaved side moldings? LOL! I'll take real pics after I slam her again. Had to raise it up .5" cuz I was rubbing when going STRAIGHT.. I'm gonna get some paint for the sides, add a bit of camber in the front, then I'll take some real pics

Last edited: