Convertible conversion

wite2nr

Nice altezza tail lights:slap:

to each there own???
oh snap :eek:wnded:

and if you really want to make your teg into a convertible, my recommendation is to take it to a body shop and write them a very large check. anything is possible for the right price.

oh snap :eek:wnded:

and if you really want to make your teg into a convertible, my recommendation is to take it to a body shop and write them a very large check. anything is possible for the right price.
Troof. I've seen a Vega turn 9's in the 1/4 thanks to that truth.

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
lol.....everybody's hating on him

I personally wouldn't want a convertible but I'd keep my mouth shut from talkig shit cuz we all have likes and dislikes and we all like different shit...so fuck it let him do a convertible and even put a 10 foot wing if he wants, who gives a fuck???? it's his car lol but again we all have different opinions. The problem is a lot just follow trains and try to agree to what most say so for that I will give him credit.
Like I said I don't like convertibles but that's me. I agree with him on the JDM fronts I used to love seeing a JDM front and now a JDM on this site is like seeing a scion tc on the streets AGAIN that is my opinion and even though I still like the JDM front I think I would much rather keep my original front since the train seems to have been followed by the other.

We all think different but it's a smart person that shares an opinion and keeps shit inside rather than saying shit like "it's the dumbest/stupidest idea" geez I've seen an eclipse with the rear of a G35 and I wouldn't do that to mine but obviously someone think it looks good, FUCK IT THAT'S THEM!!

lol peace

lol.....everybody's hating on him

I personally wouldn't want a convertible but I'd keep my mouth shut from talkig shit cuz we all have likes and dislikes and we all like different shit...so fuck it let him do a convertible and even put a 10 foot wing if he wants, who gives a fuck???? it's his car lol but again we all have different opinions. The problem is a lot just follow trains and try to agree to what most say so for that I will give him credit.
Like I said I don't like convertibles but that's me. I agree with him on the JDM fronts I used to love seeing a JDM front and now a JDM on this site is like seeing a scion tc on the streets AGAIN that is my opinion and even though I still like the JDM front I think I would much rather keep my original front since the train seems to have been followed by the other.

We all think different but it's a smart person that shares an opinion and keeps shit inside rather than saying shit like "it's the dumbest/stupidest idea" geez I've seen an eclipse with the rear of a G35 and I wouldn't do that to mine but obviously someone think it looks good, FUCK IT THAT'S THEM!!

lol peace
I agree that we all have likes and dislikes, and that ultimately we should do to our car as we see fit, but I disagree that we should keep our opinions to ourselves. This is a forum, a place to bounce ideas off others and to share your opinions. People need to stop getting so butt hurt every time they get lit up by someone who doesn't agree with them. If you like something, do it...but don't be mad if I don't like it and tell you so. If you don't want to hear what people have to say about something, good or bad, don't start a thread about it.
End rant....

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
do what you want man, heres my cutlass i had, all you need is a sawzall & a few blades

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
I agree that we all have likes and dislikes, and that ultimately we should do to our car as we see fit, but I disagree that we should keep our opinions to ourselves. This is a forum, a place to bounce ideas off others and to share your opinions. People need to stop getting so butt hurt every time they get lit up by someone who doesn't agree with them. If you like something, do it...but don't be mad if I don't like it and tell you so. If you don't want to hear what people have to say about something, good or bad, don't start a thread about it.
End rant....
very true but you have to admit that there is a way of saying things and yes some people get butt hurt and some even get their feelings hurt....recently there was a kid who was told he was being rude and he gave a smart reply to that, he got bombed with messages of people agreeing with the other person and apparently he got his "dreams crushed" there's different reactions from everyone and at the end nobody of an argument/fight nobody can say that they won cuz nobody gets a prize.

liek you said this is a forum is it is to share opinions.
I'm giviing my opinion and your giving me yours I respect everybody's opinion doesn't necesarilly means that I am going to agree with everything.

Violence and insults is simply an ignorant way to deal with things as someone said and to be able to see something from different point of views different angles is a whole new can of worms.

Peace

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
very true but you have to admit that there is a way of saying things and yes some people get butt hurt and some even get their feelings hurt....recently there was a kid who was told he was being rude and he gave a smart reply to that, he got bombed with messages of people agreeing with the other person and apparently he got his "dreams crushed" there's different reactions from everyone and at the end nobody of an argument/fight nobody can say that they won cuz nobody gets a prize.

liek you said this is a forum is it is to share opinions.
I'm giviing my opinion and your giving me yours I respect everybody's opinion doesn't necesarilly means that I am going to agree with everything.

Violence and insults is simply an ignorant way to deal with things as someone said and to be able to see something from different point of views different angles is a whole new can of worms.

Peace
Dude you're awesome! This is exaclty how i feel about all the fail stuff... Its stupid, all they should say is i dont like it :twocents: Yea u can actually hurt people!

And to OP, dude i say go for it! Im with u! Go for origonality, i'd like to see that! Prove these guys wrong, make it look nice. Im just curios to see what it would look like. I bet if they saw how it looks, how of these guys' "u fail"s would change. Good luck man!

You hit the nail on the head there.
People need to realize that just because someone else doesn't like something you do to your car, or disagree with an idea, doesn't mean they're attacking you as a person.

wobet

RS SPECIAL EDITION? :o
alrighttttt guys. lol i see there is alot of hating on the convertable. I should of said targa top from the start anyways because thats more of what im into. I know its possible, and might cost alot of money. I am not worried about performance, my car is reliable and its not hitting the tracks anytime soon. Thank you everyone who is respecting my idea, and everyone who are not being assholes, the rest of you guys.... well you probably don't have your own opinion about alot of things becasue your all about "trends"... which is fine too, do the trendy shit and stand out less. but if i saw a tegra with convertable or targa top, or a hood that was cut in the center and opened like a womens best feature, or a trunk that went straight up on hydrolic pumps and the push of a button, I would be impressed. How many people are even willing to do shit like that to there own car.. The difference between rice and ballin shit is CANADIAN TIRE.... ricers buy stickers and large asshole fart cans instead of going for mugen or spoon or jdm quality parts. and then they try and race you thinking there car is the shit because they put a "Type r" sticker on a automatic RS.... look at this idea as a starting point for a one of a kind car, not some wanna be driver...im going to start a new thread "fast and the furious vs rice" because everyone knows the cars in those movies are all TOP KNOTCH and not rice...and they're the ones making covers to magazines.. performance and originality guys... not just trends and power...

alrighttttt guys. lol i see there is alot of hating on the convertable. I should of said targa top from the start anyways because thats more of what im into. I know its possible, and might cost alot of money. I am not worried about performance, my car is reliable and its not hitting the tracks anytime soon. Thank you everyone who is respecting my idea, and everyone who are not being assholes, the rest of you guys.... well you probably don't have your own opinion about alot of things becasue your all about "trends"... which is fine too, do the trendy shit and stand out less. but if i saw a tegra with convertable or targa top, or a hood that was cut in the center and opened like a womens best feature, or a trunk that went straight up on hydrolic pumps and the push of a button, I would be impressed. How many people are even willing to do shit like that to there own car.. The difference between rice and ballin shit is CANADIAN TIRE.... ricers buy stickers and large asshole fart cans instead of going for mugen or spoon or jdm quality parts. and then they try and race you thinking there car is the shit because they put a "Type r" sticker on a automatic RS.... look at this idea as a starting point for a one of a kind car, not some wanna be driver...im going to start a new thread "fast and the furious vs rice" because everyone knows the cars in those movies are all TOP KNOTCH and not rice...and they're the ones making covers to magazines.. performance and originality guys... not just trends and power...
:roll: Insert face palm here....agian...
If the engineers at Honda thought that the Integra should have a targa top, I'm sure there would be a special addition Integra Targa top. Apparently you're going to out engineer the boys across the water and make it work...I just want pics of it before you drive it and shit rips all to hell.
BTW, the Eclipse in the first F&F was a POS GS with stickers and a tall wing. It wasn't even a real GST.

Last edited: