April '10 ROTM: 99sil-teg

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
This is my 1994 Acura Integra GSR, its still a work in progess and will probably change more in the next month but I figured what the hell lol.

Whats not on this list is all the small pieces that have been replaced or repaint... its been a bit of a restore but its been fun. Hope you enjoy.

Engine:
AEM CAI w/ K&N Filter
OBX Header
Apexi N1 Catback
Spoon Radiator Cap
B16 VC painted Plum Crazy Purple

Suspension:
Koni Yellows w/ H&R Race Springs
Spoon Front Strut Bar
BBS RA's w/ Nitto 450's 195/50/15's

Interior:
Spoon Duracon Shiftknob
Sir-G Integra Floormats
Swapped in Black GSR cloths
Wink Mirror w/ Stickers that added 50hp!!!!

Exterior:
Honda Badges
OEM Mudguards
6k Hids
Si-Vtec Corners

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
CLEAN! i like it! haha is that a wink mirror? i was thinking bout getting 1, they any good?

99sil-teg

Yeah its a wink mirror, I love it, plus you can see a lot better with it. Also it gives me a place to continue my sticker bombing addiction lol

rockadilla

thats right.
Nice dude looking good :thumbs up (way to steal my purple VC idea lol jk)

I haven't kept up with ur build thread so what are u planning on still doing to it?

99sil-teg

Nice dude looking good :thumbs up (way to steal my purple VC idea lol jk)

I haven't kept up with ur build thread so what are u planning on still doing to it?
Lol I didn't even know you had one lol, I have had mine a few months, I have a custom spark plug cover in the works as well.

Plans right now are just to fix my fender (deer), paint the sideskirts to match, I'm getting ready to paint all the grey crap in the interior black like my last one, still need to paint my CAI to match. After that who knows lol, I have been tempted to play with the motor some but we'll see, lots of maintence is in the near future as well.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
my teg = auto.... which mean no matter what i do to it or anything I wont win! no matter how clean or rare the parts are on my car, people will look down on it. so why bother?

99sil-teg

Lol fuck em!, I still think you would do well. Everyone has a manual.. who the fuck has ukdm front, rear, interior... all of it man?