coy's integ thread n_n

shim

i need money
Your car looks great. I feel like I've never seen any bad pics of it.

How are you liking the 501s, btw?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Your car looks great. I feel like I've never seen any bad pics of it.

How are you liking the 501s, btw?
you didnt see it when i first got it? LOL!!

i love the wheels!! only bad thing is, if you dont mind it, people always asking you the size of the wheels.. :???:

shim

i need money
I'm being lazy here, but I'm assuming that yours are the 16x8s? :D
I'm considering getting them in silver for my teg, and I really liked your fitment.

I dunno though, man, even the earlier pics just looked pretty nice..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah.. they're 16x8's

if you run 205/40R16's, no camber kit in the rear, you'll have to cut the rear fenders.

Sammich

lol @ that hotwheels pic. and i agree...that DC is nicer than the s2k...s2k needs to step up his wheel game

99Integrags

sell out?! i still have em!! they're on the civic :p

i dunno if my integ is shinier than the s2k.. my paint is pretty jacked up :(
I dunno if you didnt understand me or im not understanding you but i mean sell them to me! lol they looks sick on the civic tho!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you think imma trade you after that comment?! hell yeah!! lets do it!!

and no.. thats not my real plate :( i asked the dmv to see if it was available, they turned it down.. i told them it was because i modded the car myself by hand and that i didnt take it to a shop to get it worked on.. they still said no.. LOL!!

rockadilla

thats right.
you think imma trade you after that comment?! hell yeah!! lets do it!!

and no.. thats not my real plate :( i asked the dmv to see if it was available, they turned it down.. i told them it was because i modded the car myself by hand and that i didnt take it to a shop to get it worked on.. they still said no.. LOL!!
ROFL! if i worked at the DMV i would totally let u have that :rolf: