TreJordans LS build thread

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Hey everyone! Finally got my car out of the shop so i could make my build thread. But anyway I have a 1998 LS that i purchased abouttt I would say four months ago and Ive loved it ever since. I dont want another car haha! When i first bought it the front end was all jacked up. The owner hit something and left a hole and a lot of black marks as youll see in the pics. It threw off the alignment and the whole bumper reinforcement was bent to the right. There was dents in every panel except for the roof haha. It had the ugly stock 14'' rims with thick tires that had no tread left. It was a good buy for 2700 i think though! I wanted a gsr but its all good!

Sooo heres my before pics.

see how the front end was ugly!!!

ugly rims and fat tires!!

So basically I re-did the whole car, well not me by myself but i paid for it. Here is what got done

-Brand new front bumper
-New left and right fenders
-New hood
-New rear bumper and valance
-Brand new headlights! So clear!!
-Alllllll new glass and weatherstripping
-Repainted with Mercedes-Benz silver (i forgot the code) with a touch of pearl for the shiiine ha
-I got 16'' MSRs that you guys polled for me and wrapped them in Nitto Neo Gens :) Thanks guys!
-8000k HIDs

So heres the pics! Straight outh the shop today

Look at the difference in fronts!

New Headlights!

The rims you guys chose for me! Thanks again

New Glass and weaherstripping

Engine Shot ( I know its ugly)

HIDs

So its basically like a brand new car now! Still runs amazing, tranny is good but with occasional grinds going into third. But I got a great deal on alllllll of that! My grampa works at a paint shop so i got the paint job for free, He bought some of my parts as a graduation present and I had to pay the rest. So instead of 6 grand in work i only paid 1100! Great deals ftw!! haha Go ahead and comment guys i wanna see what you think! ANd yes I know its 4x4 but i got something for that. Will post up more pics later tonight!

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
looks good man! now get the suspension done and you'll be set on the exterior!
Thanks! Yeahh I knoww that height is killin meee haha. But hold on I ll take mor pics of what hasnt been put on yet

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Heres more stuff that will be going in and on the car

Poly-urethane ITR front lip

OEM optional side skirts

OEM optional rear valances

Brand new all black floor mats from dash z racing

JL audio integra vantage subwoofer box (holds three JL 10's and goes in the spare tire compartment)

My two (third is on the way) JL w1v2s

Eibach Pro kit shocks and springs

Suspension technique front and rear lower sway bars

Pretty much it for now until my component system comes in, my third 10, and i forgot the other thing haha.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Sick! Lots of good parts going in. Looks good so far man. The pro kit should give a nice drop, I bet everyone will say lower though haha. :thumbs up

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Sick! Lots of good parts going in. Looks good so far man. The pro kit should give a nice drop, I bet everyone will say lower though haha. :thumbs up
Thanks! and yeah everyone will say lower but for now just a small drop will be fine. I dont need to be slammed yet ;). ANd where did you get your amber corners from? Ive been trying to find some but only see those half clear half amber ones