your integra picture game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorimg

Jims picture wasnt a new picture, taken after the challenge was made. That is why he retracted.

Jim, it may be a good idea to edit your post and remove the picture so that people dont get confused.

challenge: your car getting a tan on the beach

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
it woulda looked better if it was earlier in the day. but anywho, on to the new challenge!!!

challenge: for the pet lovers.. have your dog, cat, gerbil, etc.. look like its driving your car

735e32

Im MEL.
I would do this one, but my dog is shedding like crazy, hahaaha

challenge: for the pet lovers.. have your dog, cat, gerbil, etc.. look like its driving your car

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
updated the first page with completed challenges and the person who completed them. WITH LINKS!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!111!!1!

98IntegraRS

nice pictures coy!! :thumbs up

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
updated the first page with completed challenges and the person who completed them. WITH LINKS!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!111!!1!
did you use that method i posted a few days back? i really like the way my threads first page is gonna look once those get all done up.

too bad my pets are just fish :/

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
did you use that method i posted a few days back? i really like the way my threads first page is gonna look once those get all done up.

too bad my pets are just fish :/

i dunno if i saw that.. :what:

you could put your fish in a fish bowl and put it on the driver seat! :rolf:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i dunno if i saw that.. :what:

you could put your fish in a fish bowl and put it on the driver seat! :rolf:

THIS is the thread i was talking about but the padres would be pissed if i put the fish in a bowl, itd kill em! haha. these sichlids i think it is are real sensitive to crap like that. ill just wait for the next challenge :)

unless you would count this... :naughty:

challenge (IS STILL): for the pet lovers.. have your dog, cat, gerbil, etc.. look like its driving your car

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nah. i havnt seen that thread. haha!

lol!! only if it was real doods :rolf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.