VIS carbon fiber OEM hood
pswdjdm resivor covers
Gsr Shifter
sidemarkers
ARP extended studs
Buddy club extended lugs

heres my recent photos

older pics..

Will have more pics up as car progresses over the winter months.

Last edited:

DAteggy93

nice dc man, how much does it usually cost fro wire tucks?

Kinta94

well with the ksport coilovers installed this thing slammed rides better than my friends 00 oem teg

Ksport Kontrol Pro coilovers Will have a review on these pretty soon.

here is the black interior getting ready to be put in. I have to get a pic of it in the car haven't had time to.

as well as the coilovers i replaced the drive shafts installed the gsr strut bar and completely finished the interior conversion the only thing not changed is the carpet. Im putting up pictures now

here is it in the shop.

heres a few pictures with the air ride suspension with some massive air cylinders that will make the rear wheels jump off the ground. it sucked but I already have the ksports installed now.

Last edited:

Kinta94

nice dc man, how much does it usually cost fro wire tucks?
Professionally? I have no idea I just go out buy wire shielding, some clamps, and a lot of time.
and if you need to extend wires solder them use heat shrink tubing and i use electrical tape over the heatshrink tubing.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You need pics of the interior lol, with all that hard work we put in to it :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hell yeah I did!! You can say you have literally had blood sweat and tears go into that car lol ;)

Kinta94

well no big updates besides the fact i finally started wire tucking I've been too busy working on everyone elses cars Ill post a few pics up tomorrow unless I finish today. maybe ill do a small write up on how i wire tuck hmm possibly.

Kinta94

Update

I got some purple blox lcas with blown bushings. Im putting in some energy suspension bushings to make them good again plus the stock blox ones suck from what i hear well here they are

Kinta94

New up date I made b20/ ls spark plug wire covers heres the one on my car.
I have made two now.

these are unpainted I will have painted ones soon.