gs300cky

ok so i bought this car in june of 10'
1994 integra LS:
2stage pearl white integra
subbie hood scoop (already on the car)
180k on the car
ITS BONE STOCK MINUS THE BODY

ADDITIONS:
so i noticed in august/september some a hole decided to stab a nail into the sidewall of my tires... so the only thing i could do was buy new tires and wheels right? right!!! so i went and got myself some 16" voxx wheels wrapped with ectasy tires nothin fancy but it gets the job done.

then i realized its hard to see at night time si i polished my headlights in january... but thats not good enough so i was yet again forced to go buy some ddm tuning 6k HID's :D
but that still wasnt enough so then i had to go buy some fog lights so i bought some hella halo fogs

but after beeing able to see so well i noticed people can see in way to easy so i had blue tint put on.... FAIL so back i went and bought new tint 20% this time... still not dark enough but i will take it for now.

then i moved to the inside of the car for work during snow season and since i love music the stock components were not enough so i went thru 4headunits until i settled on my 7" pioneer head unit.but doing just a deck is a fail in my book so i yet again was forced to buy a 10" JL sub and amp then add some pioneer speakers. and since its not so quiet and rather noisey in my car i HAD TO dynamate my interior.

then after this i decided its time for fixing and speeding up my engine
so i started by replacing my oil pan gasket which was leaking on me.
then my intake snapped off STUPID AUTO ZONE CRAP!!!! so i was legitimately forced to buy a password intake
then i noticed my engine bay was a mess so im starting the wire tuck. just cuz thats a good idea.

then i found out my alignment is crap so do to a sponsor i managed to get myself some SPC adjustable toe and camber adjusters. THANK YOU!!!! this was a life saver.

GOALS:
bronze volk or rays 37s.
new engine
gsr tranny
my goal is to hit about 200-220 whp
metallic blue paint
DC headers
APEXI NOIR exhaust
Eibach full suspension
maybe do the jdm front MAYBE

anyway enjoy the pics and let me know what you think. yes i do love the color blue as you will see.

DerekLS

Nice plans you got in store bro, pics would be great too

Kinta94

They only way your hitting the 200-230whp mark on a b series is if you using boost. N/a won't get you that much but cool build never knew you had hids.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
They only way your hitting the 200-230whp mark on a b series is if you using boost. N/a won't get you that much but cool build never knew you had hids.
what? skunk2 stage 2 and Pro1+ cams are good for 210whp... And ther have been 200whp B18Bs

Kinta94

So your saying just cams will get him to 200whp? Your joking otherwise everyone would just buy cams and say they are fast... Show me a 200-230whp ls motor. No boost no vtec only n/a without spending a huge amount of cash

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Its impossible to do it for "not alot of cash" cams need compression to build power, and thats simply something that b18b is lacking. You need to do build compression and add the according modifications to reach 200whp. I never said that "just adding cams" will get you 200whp. I said that the "skunk2 stage 2 and Pro1+ cams are good for 210whp" implying he used the correct support modifications.

gs300cky

did the door inserts but im changing those now as i dont like em again so im goin with a black vinyl...

Kinta94

im pretty sure that intake would look bomb on my car..... haha

but nice car you really need an obd2 vc though.