been here a week time to introduce my car

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That interior is looking pussy-wet, bro; the only way it should be :thumbs up

beast

LOL thank you all, club integra is tight,, glad i left s***ty team integra ,,,going to the mods, i got a port&pol head, dc 4-1 headers, aem coldair...other stuff that i can remember mishimoto radiator skunk 2 pro s shocks with blox springs(fyi blox springs are the worst i have ever had in my LIFE, HUGE ASS MISTAKE just had to put it outhere ) interior i got a type r arm rest delete and a type r shiftnob/shift boot, thanx to some dude in orange county and i think thats about it...plans maybe turbo in the future and if that never happens by 160k maybe a rebuild and do a all motor setup

Danith93

Wow, I am ******* jealous.

I want your rims!!!!

Very clean ride man.

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
hey im almost at 160k should swap it for a rebuild its only a b18b nothing tooo special its stock debating on getting a jdm b18b eng trans combo and rebuild what i got or go ALL OUT J SWAP!!!! what me dooooo?

beast

hey im almost at 160k should swap it for a rebuild its only a b18b nothing tooo special its stock debating on getting a jdm b18b eng trans combo and rebuild what i got or go ALL OUT J SWAP!!!! what me dooooo?
i would rebuild it, that's just me, cause am picky ass f^&&, and i like to know what i got is reliable, cause u never know the problems that the other engine might bring(if it was maintain properly) j swap now that would be a beast!

danith93 / thanx man i just need to polish them, work got me going crazy at this moment.

Last edited:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
looks real good....i keep seeing all of these clean integras all of a sudden and it's depressing me lol

built_ls

Nice car. I though that you was bragging that you stole it (the first sentence of the first post)....

beast

kiakid
looks real good....i keep seeing all of these clean integras all of a sudden and it's depressing me lol
thanx man, when i first got it man it was badshape bro, it had gotten stolen from previous owner, had leather interior all torn, paint was dull, dont even know where to start i wish i had pic to show you, its gotten this way in 6 months with hard work (money) and sweat man, whole new interior, paint repair , and alittle love...and yes suddenly i been seeing alot of nice tegs in LA

i need to join a team to kick it at meet's lol i dont know anyone with honda's, my job is full of old assh&&*( who drive fords lol

Last edited: