Jabes Teg build thread

Jabes

I picked up another teg a few months ago after I totaled my old white one, swapped the engine from the old white one into it and my gsr interior and then just been slowly fixing a few things.
I picked up a yonaka catback from jayjay the other week and put it on. sounds good and quiet compared to the cheap exhaust that came on the car that always scraped and rubs. Right now I'm in the process of replacing the trans and clutch since the b16 trans that I had lost 5th gear

DerekLS

Looks nice b, diggin the exhaust too:)

Jabes

thanks unfortunantly after i got the trans and new clutch in the wiring harness decided to mess up so instead of dealing with spliced wires im gonna put in my spare obd1 harness that I have and call it a day just waiting on my obd2 to obd1 distributor harness to get here from pwjdm.

if it isn't one thing its another thing breakin with this car, gotta love it lol

Jabes

it runs again :)

got bored after i put the engine wiring harness in and decided to swap out the corners for my old set of ambers that i had layin around

ah yes drivin in 5th gear again no more revving out at high rpms in 4th lol

and then i got bored last night so I decided to take a few pics at the car wash

and then a quick pic of my old teg that i totaled its gettin scrapped this week cause everythings been stripped off it

Last edited:

8-bit

do what now?
Damn that sucks about your old teg but looks like you doing fine. Good luck with the build.
btw I spy hx's?

Jabes

Thanks man, that car had somethin bent in the rear before the wreckand we could never get it straight no matter what we did so the wreck kinda got rid of all my headaches with the car haha. Nah they're 15" konig forwards