Asshole strikes another victim.

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
fender bender while driving my moms car. It was 3 years ago, i didnt have my lisence. Thankfully I won the case.

Hey prozon, do you have any input on repairing the cf hood?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Hey everyone, Farmers gave me $14k in April :D oh yeah.. But yes, I would have been in pursuit. That is technically hit and run.. Other guy knew it too.. bastard. I hear way too many of these stories

eiznekeM

Hey everyone, Farmers gave me $14k in April :D oh yeah.. But yes, I would have been in pursuit. That is technically hit and run.. Other guy knew it too.. bastard. I hear way too many of these stories
This. A felon is a felon regardless. Shitty luck on your behalf OP, and I don't know shit about CF so good luck and keep us posted :)

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
I'll update you guys as soon as I find a way to fix the problem, But jim said he has a similar crack and hasnt had any problem. my biggest concern was that It would spread or turn yellow.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
spread... Like a virus? Oh noes your car is going to be a zombie! It will never die! (thats good imo)

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
****UPDATE*****

So I sanded it down with fine grit enough to where if I run my fingers I couldn't feel the crack then used some rubbing compound to eliminate the left over scratches from the sand paper. If I can't feel the crack. Should I still add resin?

natron84

Yeah, add some. Cuz the resin on top adds to the rigidity of the whole hood. If it was without it, small amounts of stress could cause it to crack more.

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
I added some. I didn't leave it flush tho. When it cures imma sand it down and clear coat it