Madelyn's Build

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
i gotta say, ur car looks very nice and clean, tasteful mods done to it. im new to all this. plus i love the polished fat fives, hope i get to trade my wheels sometime this week for some.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i gotta say, ur car looks very nice and clean, tasteful mods done to it. im new to all this. plus i love the polished fat fives, hope i get to trade my wheels sometime this week for some.
thanks man, Madelyn's been on the backburner for a bit with my scooter project gearing up, but she should get some more love come winter :D

keep your on CL for those fives! put your rims up for trade if you aren't planning on keeping them as well. I ended up trading off those black rims straight up for the fives.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
got an overdue gift in the mail today from HiPowerMotorsports!

installed pic by sunday hopefully? trying to decide where/how to put it.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
nice i got the same bracket for my 91 hatch, you should get the covers for the holes on the plate they look fresh

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
got mr some fat fives, painted black tho, bummer, but wit brand new tires traded straight for my 17's i had.
i also just noticed u got texas plates. where u from? i was born down south in brownsville.lol

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
got mr some fat fives, painted black tho, bummer, but wit brand new tires traded straight for my 17's i had.
i also just noticed u got texas plates. where u from? i was born down south in brownsville.lol
i like the black look. mine might go black when i get new tires! i traded straight up for my 17s also. and I'm from Screwston :headbang:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
LP Relocator and mini-shoot aka boredom

I might move the mount...I'm just not sure what I like...but I just used some Scotch heavy duty mounting tape, so at least there wont be holes :D

Enjoy pervs;

can't wait to get out of this janky driveway and get a lip!

BOO! scooter!

I've always been a fan of this angle!

dirty dirty dirty

some photoshop could clean this one up real nice!

REPPIN!