pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
I was somewhat productive today. Painted the handle and gas lid. Worked on my sub box some more. Needs to be bondo'd in a few spots and sanded.

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
what spray paint you use? did you get an exact VSM match?

Wickit

SoCal CB7
I have sold a lot of my toys to get this car this far. My Ps3, xbox360, wii, and a lot of other things I didn't need lol.
Lol I might sell my 360 too xD lol but I'm still a gamer so I'm not sure, but that's a good idea! It's hard when u have a GF though. Aha especially at my age xD but the build is goin nicely!

pinkley

b@115D33p
Lol I might sell my 360 too xD lol but I'm still a gamer so I'm not sure, but that's a good idea! It's hard when u have a GF though. Aha especially at my age xD but the build is goin nicely!
It's really hard when you have a wife, kids, mortgage, and other responsibilities too lol. That's why I sold my old toys to buy new ones. Even sold a few of my guns that I loved so much.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Snapped this with my iPhone on the way to work today. Wish I had a decent camera because that would have been a good shot!

pinkley

b@115D33p
This reminds me a ton of my 99 GS that I did. It was silver and I did the whole silver and black thing. You going with a spoiler made me a little sad though
I was looking at my car today and remembered this post, now I'm sad I drilled holes in my hatch. Fml!

pinkley

b@115D33p
I've been patiently waiting to buy more upgrades now I'm just waiting on the UPS Truck to pull up....

Post pics of the goods when they get here.
I also hit the bumper with some sand paper to knock off some of the surface rust then sprayed it with some satin black.

Last edited: