Just me and my Whip

Damado93

What's happening fellow CI members.. went out last night with a couple friends to film my car..
my friend got a new camera, and he wanted to test it out.. the video will be out soon hopefully tomorrow.
we drove around to find a pretty cool spot... the last picture i climbed up to the roof to take with my cell phone..

well here is my car.. ill post the video up as soon as its uploaded!

thanks for stopping by..

D

and here it is guys ! enjoy this little minute clip

[YOUTUBE="Denny Amado // Integra"]YdMyOWGuGm8&feature=channel_video_title&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

UPDATE PG.2

Last edited:

Damado93

Love your fogs! Just gotta lower it!

^this
and a lip would do you justice
haha i have llip ]: Si-Vtec!

Looking good!
thank you!

Lookin good, can't wait for the vid
its out!!!

it has been posted up guys thanks for looking!!

i know its not the best of a video, but my friend just got into this and he wanted to test his skills with my car!

thank you!

D

Havok114

Looks good but it needs to be slammed, what was this filmed with if you don't mind me asking ?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
to be honest, the video really impressed me. i don't know squat about filming other than pressing the record button, but i like that slow movement of the camera. was dope. camber the wheels + drop w/suspension = more win for your car.

goofygamer

Nice vid. My uncle and I are currently building sliders and some rigs so we can record our cars soon. Car looks great btw.

Damado93

to be honest, the video really impressed me. i don't know squat about filming other than pressing the record button, but i like that slow movement of the camera. was dope. camber the wheels + drop w/suspension = more win for your car.
hahah thank you
my friend just started his videography skills and hes building upon it!!
in a couple months hopefully ill be dropped
thanks for the + Opinion!!

Nice vid. My uncle and I are currently building sliders and some rigs so we can record our cars soon. Car looks great btw.
lets have a collab!!! my friends slider is pretty neat it attaches to a tripod or you can use it on the floor as well .

The video looks dope! I like it.
Was an actual dolly used? Or was it diy?
thanks man!
yeah he had a slider we used weights to make it slide on the floor..
and he had a tripod that hooked on the camera with the slider.
pretty neat device