Between a Rock and a Hard place with my teggy :(

jtalon

Hey guys, im stuck between selling my car for 3 grand, a friend of mine wants to buy it, the problem is is that my grandpa just got a family friend to fix the cars leak today for free, now the car that i want to buy with the money is a 2000 Honda Accord v6 (J30 engine) along with a mustang (project car engines blown) do you guys think that this type of a deal would be worth going against what my family just did for me? or should i just let this opportunity blow by me?

johnnymass

Is the accord a coupe? What are you going to do with the mustang?

Wait wait wait....

It doesn't matter. Stick with the teg. It'll treat you better and be more fun. Mustang will break every other day and the accord will just be a nauseatingly boring car to drive

98gsrDc2

stolen....
is the accord a coupe? What are you going to do with the mustang?

Wait wait wait....

It doesn't matter. Stick with the teg. It'll treat you better and be more fun. Mustang will break every other day and the accord will just be a nauseatingly boring car to drive
+1

jtalon

ok, well the mustang was just going to be a project car to rebuild the engine with my friend now i gotta figure out a different way to get it haha

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Not a single picture of a rock, a car, or a hard-place. Not a very descriptive title; it's a lot easier to help someone when they make a relevant thread title - FYI

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
personally id stick with the mustang depending on what year it was, and what motor

96GSRteg

Tyler
that couldnt be any more fail of a flame...
if he wanted to flame you, he would have made fun of you for even considering buying a mustang. surely a jest.

and im pretty sure (though i be wrong), that accord all accord v6 models of the generation are automatic. and thats just no fun. my aunt has one, and its a drag to drive.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Mustangs are for ass pirates, real men drive tegs! And real manly men drive g2's, like me!!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
save that money towards getting something better for the integra or just save it for emergencies.

p.s. this is my 666th post. woohoo. hail satan.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
that couldnt be any more fail of a flame...
I was actually trying to be more helpful than rude, but now you want to be a little bitch about it. And as stated, there is a lot of flame material in here considering the whole thread is fail.