Hate This Thanksgivings...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i got ran off the road today...yea you heard me right...fucking wetback(no offense) in a pickup truck ran me off the road. the motherfucker was tailgating me for about half a mile, when i slow down for a turn, he went straight around the curb, i was doing like 20. so i avoided him and ended up on the grass, i had no control after that...skid into 4 metal bars hold up barb wire. and my front passenger side ended up in a ditch.

Damage:
Both Fenders;Hood; Both Headlights; Bumper; my new JDM FOGS!!!" Both Front Rims; Passenger Side Mirror Gone; Passenger side door panel; Control Arms; Passenger Shock; Underbody panels; Dent Radiator

My passenger & Driver control arms are fucked, notice how my wheel is slanted and sticks out

i got pics from the scene...you can see where i ended up but my friend has it, so i have to wait for him to upload it.

Last edited:

3rdGenTaffeta

:shockl: :shockl: :shockl: :shockl: :shockl: :shockl: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i kno...i was so busy trying to control my car..and prevent it from falling into the 3 foot deep trence of water. i didnt look at his place...i took a glance at it and i can see only remember a "G" in the begining.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn mojo im feelin you on this one bro that really sucks man well i hope all goes well and at least your ok it could have been worse ne ways man good luck on getting it fixed

MoJoJoJo

Banned
thx bro...damn the worst thing is i cant drive it...i'm stuck at home, dont have a ride. dont wanna risk driving on damage control arms...i drove it up the drive way...and could sounds...looks like its about to snap off

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn bro what you gonna do about transportation does your insurance give you a rental car or ne thing

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i got into an accident 2 days ago, some dude ran my front left fender, tire, and bumper. my axle shifted as well as my suspension. i cant close my hood or open my door correctly. my corner lights didnt work when i drove it home.... no wonder no one let me into the intersection.when i get my money though, i'm gonna get a real JDM Conversion. :twisted:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
you dont live that far from me when your done with the conversoin im gonna wanna meet up and see that

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
teggyls said:
you dont live that far from me when your done with the conversoin im gonna wanna meet up and see that
of course. and with my cousins JDM rsx and soon to be S/C CL-S

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
haha sounds like fun maybe we can go up to lebanon when its opens back up all in a lil group or something

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
teggyls said:
haha sounds like fun maybe we can go up to lebanon when its opens back up all in a lil group or something
we'll see what happens... [and to Mojojo] it happens a lot... especially to asian peeps like us i was being tailgated by some retarded camry today for like 10 minutes so i kept on tapping my brakes.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea..just gonna wait for my insurance i gets...get a CF Hood, & CF Lip Kit, maybe some other stuff if i have extra money ....i cant stand to see my baby like that :( , well she will be up in no time