My new DC4/DC2

dbryder

three tegs what a luxury! what's the green one for? also, are you parting out the grey or geen one? i want thoses front seats =)

whitedc4

yeah man white on white is beautiful.
something about it looks different than the other combo of colors
mine was champ white and agh i loved it... repainting my frost white one to be champ white soon..

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
three tegs what a luxury! what's the green one for? also, are you parting out the grey or geen one? i want thoses front seats =)
A luxury, ha....The silver one, white one, and the parts just for those two have been close to 8k, although I don't have to go far for misc. extra parts. The green one was my dd and it runs fine- its going to be up for sale soon, the silver one is missing the front end and most of the interior, not parting out the silver one yet but I don't have any extra front seats, sorry.

Charly[horse];1030186 said:
How do you like the blox lcas?
Blox lca's are nice, they make back end look nice, only thing is that there are no holes for the ABS wires.

You willing to sell the front lip & side skirts?
The front lip I have is in really bad shape, lots of rips and scratches and it is all bent up and most of the mounting brackets are missing. Not willing to sell the sides

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
yeah man white on white is beautiful.
something about it looks different than the other combo of colors
mine was champ white and agh i loved it... repainting my frost white one to be champ white soon..
Anytime I see a nice car with white on white, it looks awesome. Anytime I see a pic of a white teg it looks like any other teg, but seeing/owning one it seems like the white just makes the car look that little bit better