VOTE! April '12 ROTM

April '12 ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whitedc4

we almost need two rotm's. one for cosmetics and one for the engine builds... honestly some of the people on here have cars worth recognition and won't get it because some other cars are prettier :(

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I voted for firby911 because his car is the pefect example of "Less is more." He may not have an array of mods, but the ones that he does have all serve a purpose and fit perfectly. Clean and simple.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I voted for firby911 because his car is the pefect example of "Less is more." He may not have an array of mods, but the ones that he does have all serve a purpose and fit perfectly. Clean and simple.
He lost my vote cuz his headlights r durty! You cant have a car that clean everywhere else and not clean up the headlights. Its like walking around with boogers in your face!

It can be hard to decide when you know someone has a lot of worthy performance but that alone wont do it for me. The only balance we can try to find here is what stands out to you in how they present it. And when you cant vote for all the ones you wanted to.. theres always next ride of the month!