Siltegra. S15 conversions, opinions?

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I was thinking about doing the s15 conversion. I don't like the s13/s14 because it looks like a knock off JDM to me. But the s15s actually looked good on a DC to me. Ignore the riced out teg in the pic but the healights and bumper isn't bad.

Nick_C78

Buy a 240 then. In my opinion mix n matching different manufacturers looks stupid.

Just get a jdm front if you want to get rid of those headlights.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Buy a 240 then. In my opinion mix n matching different manufacturers looks stupid.

I'd love a 240, but trying to find a 240 in the southeast under 10k is hard as hell. And JDM looks like a 91 accord... Pass

Ganyon

Doing that front end is gonna cost you more than what buying another car would cost.

scourge17

I'm going to have to agree with Nick. EGs with G3 integra front makes me throw up already :)

But then again, it's your car. Do what you want with it. As long as you think you'll enjoy it then go for it.

94RS

No fucks given.

Agreed.

s*** like this ruined many Integra's back in the late 90s/early 00's. The Cali Type-R was the most common... Keep the bugeyes or sell the car. I just don't get why you'd buy a car like the DC that has a very distinct front end if you hate that front end....

Nick_C78

Ok guys, lets not try to bash him too hard. He is asking for opinions on the front. Lets not run him off with pitch forks.

R13

The other asshole
You could just get an eclipse and put the VIS bumper on it, Looks nearly the same and it's FnF approved. :mrgreen: