The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
so on my weekend im driving I-5 well on the onramp next thing u kno some dude with a integra and a big ego cause his girl was wit him look at my car points it out and talking to him smiling and he looked over at me and angerd his face. next thing u kno on the onramp dude floos it hits vtec revlimiter and shifting well hes infront of me and im watching his go off in anger and ut of nowhere I see black smoke a big fireball and oil from the buttom end his oilpan had a shotgun hole in the bottom that had shapnol over the road. why is it that people always want to drive fast show off or some when they see another integra civic

scathe

cascade honda crew
i would have to say that hes a hater and wanted to try to show off and he got what he deserved. atleast have a car worth a shit if your going to try to show off. IDIOTS!

Jeffaj20

Yeah I like the tilt its at, for now. Its just pieced together right now, i need to get it professionally done and then i will be happy.

And no, no sound clip yet, too raspy with the cat being off. :/

dlo253

Really? Interesting.... lol.

So guys. I notice a lot of you still don't have decals... better get on it! Haha. But seriously, they're cheap as hell anyways.