First PDX Next Month Any Tips/Suggestions?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
So it's official, my first track day is next month at Summit-Point Raceway, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or things to bring to my first track day. I've kept my car stock like some of you told me to do as well!

rocetboy321

Painters tape (for car numbers) or more fancy car numbers, Extra fluids, tire pressure gauge and maybe whiteout/chalk to see if there are at the right temps, toque wrench, tire chock, jumper cables (left the lights on once lol), jack and stands?

If you are going with a big group other people will have a lot of tools. Especially the guys who trailer their cars.

You will want to take out everything you can out of the car before getting on track. I haven't done it with the integra (I track another car) but it looks like the rear seats are not too much a pain to remove.

Have fun out there!

Noneed2Hate

I have an event coming up too! I'll be going to Speed Ventures this upcoming weekend, should be a lot of fun!

I'm bringing quite a bit with me:
-Toolbox with lots of basic tools, duct tape, zip ties, lugnuts, etc
-Towhook (just for fashion...)
-Fluids
-Extra set of wheels and tires (the tires still have about 3/32 on them, so I want to deal the finishing blow before I sell the wheels :p )
-Gloves (I just have nomex flight gloves, like what the military uses)
-Jack and stands
-5 Gallon Jerry Can with a donkey dick, so I can bring some extra gas and not pay whatever outrageous price they'll try to sell gas for at the track.
-Wheel chock

And there are some other miscellaneous things I'll be bringing like food and water. And like everyone said, I'm stripping out my back seats etc before going so I'll have that much more room for what I'm bringing and that much less to take out once I arrive at the track.

Last edited: