Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i dont like the pad hanging off the edge all that much, they seem to move around unless theyre tightened down little things

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
nope. I think i need to do some more cool down stuff to help extend rotor life but whatever. They lasted 2 years of track duty lol. Im quite happy. the inboard pads took most of the abuse. I still had some meat left on the outboard pad on both sides.

Nick_C78

For the record nothing is wrong with mini rotors or having the pad slightly over the edge. For the record. I know this is Dylans build thread, but I don't want anyone thinking minicooper rotor combo is a bad thing or has issues. Dylan just personally doesn't like it. There is no evidence of issues happening. A lot of very very experienced drivers use the combo with no issues. Just figured I would say that for readers. Everybody has their preference though.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
For the record nothing is wrong with mini rotors or having the pad slightly over the edge. For the record. I know this is Dylans build thread, but I don't want anyone thinking minicooper rotor combo is a bad thing or has issues. Dylan just personally doesn't like it. There is no evidence of issues happening. A lot of very very experienced drivers use the combo with no issues. Just figured I would say that for readers. Everybody has their preference though.
i also dont have a T23 bracket :shock: so mine hang off a little bit more than the R caliper / Mini Rotor.

And yes, I like the rotor not moving when i put the wheel on etc. But whatever ill track it for a while and see. I have a few options in mind if i dont like how this set up is.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it was a good weekend at the track this last weekend, Garage Star brought down 5 cars, and brought home 7 awards. I got 3rd in the Pretty and Fast class this weekend too! My first podium. I think Pretty and Fast class is equivalent to HFF mod.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So end of the season is Dec 14 at thunderhill, ill see if i can get 5th place in Speed SF's Pretty and Fast class. Point differential is 7.

Heres my plans for next season:
Participate in NCRC/ARC Chrono Series and win GT2 class (second from the top GT class)
Go faster

Mods for next year
driver mod
spoon ridgid collars
rebush everything