Boosted b18 Integra LS leans out when it gets in boost

Muckman

Not a M0derator
If you look at the last activity date on their profile they don't even come back to see the answer. So you cant even say they are too embarrassed to reply, they just dont even care. 100% troll.

SnowCrash

Anti-Rice
I am really not sure if those two are trolling or not...Do people actually have these questions?
I think OP either blew up his car or is a troll

Did you 'actually' just ask whether people have questions when they don't know something? Not tuning your turbo build is one thing....but me asking whether stock injectors/fuel pump can handle extra flow isn't something to spin a bearing over

Nick_C78

Yes, I 'actually' did. Because they ask questions that have been answered thousands of times. Stock injectors can't even handle a semi built NA set up, let alone an FI set up. By handle I mean you will have to severely mild down your tune to use them and they will be the limiting factor in most cases. Usually around 180+ whp you want to start doing injector upgrade.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
It's one thing to not know about something and want to learn, it's another to be so lazy as to not even attempt to research a specific subject. It's a wonder how any of them got through school.