Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

imchongx3

If you get new coils and want to get rid of the koni/gc's, please let me know. I'm tired of my springs.

I might be able to help shortly. I've been thinking about getting a new set. Mine are only a couple months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PioneerLS

Lmao guys, one of my tires just ripped.... herpderp. ( just got new 16x8s on)
I think it was the one that has already went flat 3 times. I made the mistake of buying from this shop that ended up giving me shitty tires (when i had them taken off it was revealed that they were torn up on the inside) and also ruining the paint job on all of my black wheels when i had them. So now the tire finally went flat for the last time... im gonna replace just the one that went flat with another of the same kind since its only like 8k miles old. 90 bucks lol.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i guess i could leave this here too

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Can someone post a pic of their fender liner trimmed? And what would be the cons of removing the fender liners?
Removing them completely would let dirt and stuff collect in the wheel well and into the door jamb
I did that and it is completely caked inside the door jam. When a new person jumps into the passenger seat, that's the first thing they see. And I get the annoying question, why is there dirt in your door jams. I then have to tell them in shame, that I removed the fender liner. Of course, I was on air suspension and wanted to keep the rubbing to a minimum. If I could go back and do it again, I would have just used a heat gun and a roller to flatten the fender liner. Live and learn the hard way :oops:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
as of right now my titan. should be picking up another car soon but it will be left stock. i need to focus on school instead of cars

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I understand where you're coming from. I'm probably gonna have to sell my teg next year cuz I'm gonna focus in school more too.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
why do people think life is more important the having fun and playing with cars? Geez, people these days :roll:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
finish school = better job, better job = more money, more money = more car parts, more car parts = more happy