ok i'm stumped and she down need help fast

only200

so i put a new clutch and motor in 2 months ago last week about half way through the clutch engage point it would creek when disengageing clutch same spot it would hang up. i was thinking clutch cable waiting for money i was still driving her well this mornin got in her put hit the clutch and got the dreaded pop that i knew was coming (thinking well cable snaped) found out there are two sizes of cables went out to take it off and measure it took off tranny side pulled on the cable to my surprise i couldnt pull the end out put it back in tightend it ass for as she can go (stil slak) tryed it and it works kinda disengage/engage points really high on the peddle and its real hard to go into gears she's a 93 integra b18a1. my question can a cable streach that much and not snap and/or will they streach that rapidly (okish yesterday and gone this morn) any advise is more then welcome if i have to pull the trany its good that my weekend just started thanks to all that have anything to help

90tegwhite

Keep Droolin' Im Spoolin'
When I pulled my engine and put a different one in my cable would not reach the second spot it attaches to the tranny... So we hooked up the first spot I went in the car an played with the pedal very gently I touched it the slightest bit harder and BANG no pedal...I though I broke a cable but I hardly touched it turned out it was bunged up somewhere and when I touched it it gave it enough to smarten up and give me the length I needed to hook it back up...

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.777946,-118.842784