integra gsr

SoundEfx

The lowest model of BC coilovers are around $1K and they are able to do that for you. So if 1K is emptying your pockets, you're in the wrong game....lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
thanks bro, i kn is going to be a lil expensive but worth it. what setup do you have right now?
Apexi adjustable with damper. However, i am trying to save for gc/koni. 12k/10k, or maybe going 14k/10k, who knows. That will be answered when im ready to buy

SoundEfx

Apexi adjustable with damper. However, i am trying to save for gc/koni. 12k/10k, or maybe going 14k/10k, who knows. That will be answered when im ready to buy
14K and 10K as a daily?
I hope you have a good dentist, spare rims and tires.....:lol:

yeifri

The lowest model of BC coilovers are around $1K and they are able to do that for you. So if 1K is emptying your pockets, you're in the wrong game....lol
thats afortable as long as my ride is going to feel good, are BC coilovers good for ntegras?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
thats afortable as long as my ride is going to feel good, are BC coilovers good for ntegras?
14K and 10K as a daily?
I hope you have a good dentist, spare rims and tires.....:lol:
I like JARRING, and I mean JARRING :lol:
We will see how my setup is, when I have monies to afford them
Let me help you step by step.
First, google.com
Next, type...BC coilovers integra
Last, here is the link
https://www.google.com/#q=bc+coilovers+integra
nice, how are they working for you so far?
The apexi are just the standard off the shelf setup. Nothing out of the norm. Still a lot bouncy compared to stiffer setups.