my car revs when im not in it lol

GSratedR

Rated R
so like you know by now my teg is f-ed up pretty bad and there is an awsome new problem with it like every three to six days. :lol: like in the last episode my vtec went out for no dam reason and i switched the throttlebody form my gsr swapped delsol to my car and things worked great. but now when i start my car the starting rpm sits at 3000 right after i turn it on for like 6 seconds. then it drops to like 2500 for another 15seconds. then it revs back and forth from 1200 to 2500 again and again and again for like 3 min. them it settles at idle 1400 when its warmed up(i think when its warmed up) so would this just be due to my aftermarket throttlebody or could this be because i tried to clean my IAC by spraying the fuk outta it with carb cleaner.... :roll: i dunno.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
if you just changed you throttle body then thats likely the culprit. Take it off and clean every part of it very good and check the TPS sensor. Double check your vaccuum lines and make sure the idle air bypass and things like that aren't clogged or nasty as well