front mount cold air intake vs regular cold air intake

DC2tegraGSR

I have a GSR with a cheap cold air intake from ebay that came with the car when I bought it so now I'm looking to buying a real cold air intake... i was on ebay and I saw some front mounted cold air intake and i was wondering if anyone of you guys had ever had one of these on your car before? will it prove to gain more power than a regular cold air? any suggestions on this?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i would stick with something well know such as an aem cai or ram air. i have the ram air and love it. ^but i have never heard of that before...

DC2tegraGSR

interfoolers???!!! lol that's a first timer for me... never seen a front mount cai on anything before... but thanks for the link, seems interesting, i just might try it

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
interfoolers???!!! lol that's a first timer for me... never seen a front mount cai on anything before... but thanks for the link, seems interesting, i just might try it
dont do it...now that i know what it is i would never... the only thing that should look like an intercooler on the front of your car is an INTERCOOLER... save money and dont look rice...buy a aem cai...

DC2tegraGSR

dont do it...now that i know what it is i would never... the only thing that should look like an intercooler on the front of your car is an INTERCOOLER... save money and dont look rice...buy a aem cai...
oh no i meant the icebox... of course i wouldnt go with the with front cai:lol:

dc2b18

Wait... What?
i would just go with the short ram, they're cheap, they sound good, and your not going to gain 20whp from an intake anyway so why waste your money.

calboi

INTERFOOLER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ppl will do anything now days trying to look cool