Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, as promised, here's pics :p Just a few quick unedited ones with the good ol point and shoot lol. I <3 comments!!!!

8-bit

do what now?
Looking good. I was going ask you if you tinted the top part of your windshield but on newer models I think they come like that. Correct me if im wrong...later on im getting myself a wink mirror but I don't want to tint too dark where you can't see the mirror.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Looking good. I was going ask you if you tinted the top part of your windshield but on newer models I think they come like that. Correct me if im wrong...later on im getting myself a wink mirror but I don't want to tint too dark where you can't see the mirror.
Thanks man. I think they did come with it originally, but I did tint it darker. But totally do it, wink FTW, you can see EVERYTHING, and people always comment on and compliment it :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ordering new bulbs for climate control, cruise control and my other "secret project" that's not really much of a secret lol. At the crossroads where I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna do next, open to suggestions :)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice pics!

you like those blacked out corners? i think some clear ones would make the 98+ front stand out a lil more, even the oe amber ones.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thank ye sir :)

And yeah I like em a lot. I had clears on there, didn't like how it looked with the color of the paint though, and one was cracked anyway. But the black go with the color scheme I'm going for exterior wise so I'm pleased with em :)