Strange noise coming from engine bay

EL ES

Car: 1992 Integra GS

So, I was driving the other day and i hear this weird cricket kind of noise coming from the front of the car. No idea where it is coming from but it happens every time I drive now.

Symptoms:
- Its not a constant noise, but it happens for about 4 seconds, stops for one, and then repeats.
-I've put the car in neutral while rolling and i still hear it.
-Also, I've noticed my headlights dim when the squeaking starts then brighten up again when it stops.

Anyone know what this could be??

self

DA squad.
Check if any relays are loose under ur hood. Could be one not connected all the way.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Alternator belt loose maybe?.....I was scared your rod was knock knock knocking on heavens door from how the title sounded.

Abbas

If you're insurance company can email you a copy of your insurance certificate (or you may be able to log in to their website) then you can print it out and take it to the post office to get your car tax.

EL ES

Alternator belt loose maybe?.....I was scared your rod was knock knock knocking on heavens door from how the title sounded.
yeah im gonna check that out tomorrow. most people ive asked said that could be it. thanks yo