Post a pic of your latest purchase.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
For your average user, they're great. For someone who's going to the studio to produce hit records, run as far as possible. Best bang for your buck headphones in my opinion. But by no means are they high end. It's going to cost good money for something that will hit the entire sound range at peak quality and maintain a high volume level without missing a note or getting distortion.
Sorry to bring up a dead topic, but I had to throw it out there that skull candy really aren't that great.... Actually, my Vmoda in ear buds are the best things I've heard (I work in the A/V business and listen to $40k home theaters frequently) and for in ear, nothing beats the quality and the BASS is ridiculous. /cool story

I have nothing more to contribute to this thread. I'm broke. :(

goofygamer

Sorry to bring up a dead topic, but I had to throw it out there that skull candy really aren't that great.... Actually, my Vmoda in ear buds are the best things I've heard (I work in the A/V business and listen to $40k home theaters frequently) and for in ear, nothing beats the quality and the BASS is ridiculous. /cool story

I have nothing more to contribute to this thread. I'm broke. :(
VMODA ftw! I bought six of these when they all used to be like 3 for $15 lol. Their prices sure have come up...