$2500 rebuilt engine?

R13

The other asshole
I'm just over here trying to see things from his point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. :lol:

Noneed2Hate

Sorry douchebags I was playing Black Ops and writing to you guys at the same time with the quickness if it didn't make sense I'm sorry and do not bring about race jokes because I'm not bringing up any kind of culture in this let's keep it straight
Douchebag is Kazakh for wiseman, thank you

oscar112709

Banned
For an example if my motor blown what do I do get the same one or a better one or take the 25 year old engine that I have now replace it with a better one to get pep in the step despite it's automatic or stick shift so original 25 year old engine I will rebuild that too and keep it but for now I would like to swap it for something better

R13

The other asshole
Guys, give him a break, he's been injecting too many of the dank marijuanas.

Noneed2Hate

For an example if my motor blown what do I do get the same one or a better one or take the 25 year old engine that I have now replace it with a better one to get pep in the step despite it's automatic or stick shift so original 25 year old engine I will rebuild that too and keep it but for now I would like to swap it for something better
Just buy a cheapo b20, I guarantee it'll be more peppy than what you have for only $250-300...

94RS

No fucks given.

94RS

No fucks given.
Must be his dream car... It's missing one critical thing to fit his Mexican choice of mods though.