Noneed2hate's Build '01 LS integra

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
between 400-600 is average range for a GSR transmission. B16 and LS transmissions are garbage unless you ONLY intend to drive them on the street and dont hoon them.

Noneed2Hate

As soon as I get home today I will be ordering from the forums webshop:
ACT prolite flywheel
Energy Suspension Shifter Bushings
F5 Racing Lower Rear control arms
Koni STR T Orange Shocks
Tein S Tech Springs

All for around $870 which seems like a good deal to me. Thoughts before I make my purchase?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
tein s tech springs are meh. Eibach Sport or Eibach pro with billsteins or koni yellows is the bees knees for lowering springs.

Ganyon

I had s techs and koni oranges. Heres the drop you'll get.

The ride was decent for daily driving. Add an upgraded rear sway bar and it handled great on the street.

I would personally look into ground control coilover sleeves and if you decide to go pretty low, get extended tophats. Actually, i'd recommend them with the s techs. The springs are a little low for shocks and the shocks will bottom out easily on hard bumps.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

I looked it over and I'll get the Koni Yellows and Eibach sport springs instead. At least with the yellows I have a bit of adjustability over the oranges.

Noneed2Hate

Went to the local junkyard, got myself a clutch pedal with the cable for like $17, and also got a tranny for a good price with cv axels too. Also went ahead and ordered the ACT flywheel, Koni Yellows, f5 rear lower control arms, and eibach sport lowering springs. Needless to say... my wife probably won't let me buy anything for a hot minute.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Dc doesn't use a clutch cable. Did you get a da one?
hmmm I might have :/ is that a bad thing? but if it counts, I pulled the clutch pedal and cable from the same car that I got the tranny from. I double checked to make sure the tranny was for a b18b1 also before I pulled it.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

hmmm drat... hopefully it will still be good to go :/ also the vehicle that I pulled from had a JH4DC vin

Noneed2Hate

Stuff came in finally, looks like the konis for the front will prove to be a bit of work since they are inserts :/ rears are pictured before someone says "those aren't fronts"
Nonetheless looking forward to putting them in.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Did the rear today, Installed the koni yellows, eibach sport springs, and F5 rear LCAs.

the front is going to prove to be difficult I think.

Last edited: