JDMSport Wastegate
JDMSport Intercooler
4 psi Wastegate Spring
eBay Manual Boost controller set at 6 psi
eBay Intercooler Piping
Authentic GReddy Type RS BOV
Autometer Boost Gauge
3" Downpipe

I still get 28-30mpg with my foot off it. 20-25 with my foot on it lol.

All I can say is that boost is amazing and I'll probably need new tires soon LOL.

Pics coming soon!
Fast and reliable. I only cheap out on parts that I can lol.
Basemap at the moment till I get it tuned next month at Trackmasters in Alabama.
Those things makes your setup unreliable.

DjZGFX

The intercooler doesn't make my setup unreliable. CXRacing has stepped up and the only reason why I got those things is because so many peope l KNOW vouched for them and have been running with them for a LONG TIME. A wastegate is a wastegate with a boost controller. A fucking boost controller is the same no matter name brand or ebay. Just a screw that screws in and out to let out excess boost. Spring is a spring. Got a low one so I can control the boost with the boost controller.

Remember I'm only running 6-7 psi. Damn manifold and turbo don't really get abused much.

This is only to last me a year till I get deployed. Once I come back I plan on starting everything from scratch. Built motor, name brand parts, and ebay cheap shit that I can cheap out on.

I also like how a ebay greddy knock off bov works WAY better than an authentic GReddy Type RS.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
The intercooler doesn't make my setup unreliable. CXRacing has stepped up and the only reason why I got those things is because so many peope l KNOW vouched for them and have been running with them for a LONG TIME. A wastegate is a wastegate with a boost controller. A f***ing boost controller is the same no matter name brand or ebay. Just a screw that screws in and out to let out excess boost. Spring is a spring. Got a low one so I can control the boost with the boost controller.

Remember I'm only running 6-7 psi. Damn manifold and turbo don't really get abused much.

This is only to last me a year till I get deployed. Once I come back I plan on starting everything from scratch. Built motor, name brand parts, and ebay cheap s*** that I can cheap out on.

I also like how a ebay greddy knock off bov works WAY better than an authentic GReddy Type RS.
I highlighted the IC because it was all in the same list and I didn't feel like unbolding it and moving along through the rest of the list. Same with the boost controller, I don't know exactly which one you are running but I prefer the ones that tell you how much to turn it to achieve desired boost levels.

A WG is nothing to cheap out on. I don't care what PSI it is running, cheap WGs can wear down and seize up from excessive heat and then they fail. They don't have as high quality manufacturing as other brands, that is why they are cheaper.

If this is only a temporary build then whatever. A few thousand miles on a turbo on low PSI isn't a real testament to the quality of an item like this.

Ill never use a GReddy product anyway, so kudos on finding something that works better than that junk.

DjZGFX

I highlighted the IC because it was all in the same list and I didn't feel like unbolding it and moving along through the rest of the list. Same with the boost controller, I don't know exactly which one you are running but I prefer the ones that tell you how much to turn it to achieve desired boost levels.

A WG is nothing to cheap out on. I don't care what PSI it is running, cheap WGs can wear down and seize up from excessive heat and then they fail. They don't have as high quality manufacturing as other brands, that is why they are cheaper.

If this is only a temporary build then whatever. A few thousand miles on a turbo on low PSI isn't a real testament to the quality of an item like this.

Ill never use a GReddy product anyway, so kudos on finding something that works better than that junk.
Oh lol. So really just wastegate needs to be replaced for this temporary low boost application? I know I've heard of the diaphragms tearing and leaking.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Its up to you, but just imagine what happens when that thing gets struck closed and you rip on it. It will make as much boost as that turbo possibly can and boom. If a junk turbo blows a seal or starts getting some play then it's whatever replace turbo, but suddenly stuffing 20x the amount of air into your engine without being ready for it and you'll be replacing a whole engine.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
About time you updated this thread, Franklin. You should post some pics of your current setup.
Also, you forgot the Arospeed VTEC solenoid cover, but that ain't nothing but dressup. Lol.

DjZGFX

Update! Installed Fake HKS bov. It works (and sounds) a LOT better than the authentic greddy.