Tiggermartinez's 98 Daily Driver

tiggermartinez

Hey im Nani. I just picked up this 98 Integgy. It has about 160k miles, mostly stock. My current goals include detailing the body and lowering it on coilovers. I hope to get everything ready before Import Alliance. Future goals: Stanceeeeee it out. These are some pics of when I picked him up:

image hosting over 5mb

tiggermartinez

so next it was time to wash and buff it...

K so I had these wheels on my last car, an 02 honda civic. Unfortunately, for all you Sons of Anarchy fans, the civic met Mr. Mayhem lol. But good news, its the same lug pattern :)) So I decided to polish em up!! And here's how they came out after the first round of polishing

Oh yeah and also, I painted the taillights dark red. Tell me what you think?

tiggermartinez

Thanks man. I actually like this interior but I'm planning on getting racing seats anyway. Not sure which ones or what color yet.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Red.

I ignored nani. I saw the purse and was all like. HA DUDE OWNS A PURSE!

Than I saw some curves on that shadow. Woops.

tiggermartinez

Ah red. Well 've narrowed it down between brown or black. But it looks like only summit racing makes brown seats. It weighs 33 lbs. Considering the OEM seats weigh about 37 lbs not too bad right?.....Wat u guys think?

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Thanks man. I actually like this interior but I'm planning on getting racing seats anyway. Not sure which ones or what color yet.
NRG makes decent seats for the price. They are itr recaro reps basically. They make black with red stitching and all red.

tiggermartinez

K so I took some pics of my engine bay. This is what it looks like now.....

Then I noticed I needed to replace my cam seal and spark plug tube seal.

So I got these goodies in the mail... along with some beer from my local liquor store haha. My new cam seal is coming in the mail ;)

tiggermartinez

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't replied in awhile I've been kinda busy. But I've been putting in work....Gotta get ready for Import Alliance in less than 2 months. Btw let me know if your planning on going.

So here is the latest progress of my build (on a budget lol):

1. New cam seal arrived (still gotta install)
2. Got some cheapie ebays
3. Stripped and fully polished my wheels
4. Picked up some 1.25 in spacers
5. Blackhoused and frenchhoused my headlights ( Btw I'll show some pics of the process. I'm excited about how they came out :suprise:)

tiggermartinez

Stay tuned still got some more work to do: paint valve cover, order/install intake, install coilovers, order/install camber kit, and order/install HIDs.

tiggermartinez

Alright so what's new? :roll: Well...I lowered in the front. Installed the ebays. And when I got to the rear, I snapped off both lca bolts. Here are some pics:

But then i got some replacement bolts from the junkyard :D and Installed my oem shift knob. :D:D

Then my camber kit finally came and i had to ground down my front caliber to fit my wheels :shock:

I loved the final result but smaller tires are definitely needed.

Noneed2Hate

Was looking pretty good up until the point ebay was mentioned, hopefully the stuff will last you a good while. Nonetheless it looks like you've put some good work into the car regardless of where the parts came from! keep it up!

tiggermartinez

Was looking pretty good up until the point ebay was mentioned, hopefully the stuff will last you a good while. Nonetheless it looks like you've put some good work into the car regardless of where the parts came from! keep it up!