can b18b1 be changed into obd1?

teggy93

i have a 93 integra gs with rod knock. i was wondering if i could swap a 94+ integra motor into my teggy without needing a new computer. just by swapping the intake and everything else from the stock b18a1

94RS

No fucks given.
94-95's were OBD1. But I'm pretty sure you can change OBD2 motors by swapping the dizzy and a few other things.

Just google how to convert it

teggy93

i checked a few that i found and it says that if i go 96+ i would need to change wire harness i just want to be able to go to a junkyard and do a simple swap with what i got since the car is my dd

94RS

No fucks given.
Look up how to convert a B20 to OBD1. Since all B20s are OBD2, it should be the same process for a B1.

At least, that's what I would assume..... :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but it shouldn't make any difference if the motor is from an auto or manual. Your ECU is still set for a 5 speed and you're keeping your transmission, so it should just be as simple as throwing the new motor in and making sure everything works.

Theasian

All you have to do is convert everything over use old injectors sensor dizzy etc etc. Buddy runs a 99LS obd0 in his ef hatch.