Post Your First Car!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
So I saw this on Honda-tech, and thought it was kinda cool.

Post up some pics of your first ride, maybe like when you got it, and then the latest pics you have of it, being either before you sold/wrecked it or if you still have it! Maybe even a nice story of how it came to be.

To start it off:

Technically, my Integra wasn't actually my first car. My step-sister ran off to Hawaii in order to escape problems, so I was given her '98 Corolla. I had it for like a half a year, and threw a pep-boys intake and exhaust on it. She eventually came back, and I figured it was time I got something else. Pic of something like it:

Now here's where it gets good. My little brother had to go to summer camp, and my mom asked if I wanted to ride up with them to drop him off. It was kinda far and I almost didn't go, but I figured why not. On the way there, I spotted what looked to be an Integra and an Accord for sale on this farm. My mom said we could look at them on the way back. I was super excited. We stopped on the way back, and I found out it was an older Accord with aftermarket wheels, and an absolutely mint 4dr Integra. I was ecstatic, even though I knew nothing about Hondas at the time. The guy turned out to be an Acura technician, and said he was too tall for it lol. About 2 weeks later, I brought her home for 5k :). My parents agreed to pay for it, and I pay it off to them per month.

About a month after I got it:

Now:

^The corolla I used to drive is in the background lol
^Damn I typed alot. Alright, your turn! :D

alyssafacex

Well i wanted a honda. and my parents saw this car sitting along the road for sale and told me about it so the people came to my house and i just had to have it...

got rear ended so with that money, opted for stock bumpers:thumbs up
rocked the steelies for a while til i bought my civic and swapped the wheels
finally after a year, i sold it like this

yeahhh baby, couldn't even get one finger in between the wheel and fender :p (in the front)

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Lol nice. I just ordered front and rear camber kits and some spacers. I have a little secret in the works :thumbs up

bcartwright88

'93 chevy corsica

started over heating it was a head gasket, junked that car and wouldnt you believe my cheap ass father found another corsica for me to buy for under a grand.... bastard.

arnel94

my first car i got over memorial weekend in may of 2010. i turned 16 may 4th so it was a late birthday present because i couldnt find an integra that i liked on craigslist around the time of my birthday. i had to have an integra i wanted no other car haha. we live in liverpool ny but were visiting some relatives in hartford connecticut and the neighbor was a guy in his early 30's selling the car. so my dad went right to the bank to pick up $4,250 and i got it. i drove her back all the way home while my parents drove back our other car. 4 hour drive. it is a 99 integra ls bone stock with 105k miles :)

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

First car I bought when I was 15- with my own money I had saved. It was a 93 Toyota mr2 NA with 98k miles. Don't have any pictures on line though :(

I got hit 3 weeks after I got my license and car was totaled :( two weeks after the accident I bought myself a 1990 300zx which i owned for over 5 years.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
hehehe. I dont think I really even need to say anything:

I miss that old piece of sh*t

phatintegra

Banned
First Car I had was a 1986 Oldsmobile Firenza 2dr hatch. That was back in 1992. I was 15.

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
my first car i got over memorial weekend in may of 2010. i turned 16 may 4th so it was a late birthday present because i couldnt find an integra that i liked on craigslist around the time of my birthday. i had to have an integra i wanted no other car haha. we live in liverpool ny but were visiting some relatives in hartford connecticut and the neighbor was a guy in his early 30's selling the car. so my dad went right to the bank to pick up $4,250 and i got it. i drove her back all the way home while my parents drove back our other car. 4 hour drive. it is a 99 integra ls bone stock with 105k miles :)

That's awesome! I bet you were excited as hell when you saw it next door lol. :thumbs up

Surferman

First and only car is my 94 integra. I wanted a black 2000 si but my mom picked it up from an old lady with low miles and knew it was taken care of. had it from 16-21 so far and has yet to let me down. Ive been happy with it.

arnel94

yea haha soon as we got there i walked over to it to check it out lol i didnt care about seeing my cousins. and then when we got home 2 days later around noon i took it right to the car wash and then got home and vacuumed it :)

00GSRfullbuild

Bought it bone stock back in 04 with 87 miles. Now it pretty much looks like this still. Waiting for its brother integra to be finished so its new heart can be transplanted, tsx k24 stroked.

Last edited: