Fog Lights

racerguy06

i got a set very similar to those and the bolt right in to factory place work pretty good though i have upgraded them to hid's they work great
factory look not factory price

96GSRteg

Tyler
Those look identical to my password fogs. Just dont forget that $22 shipping fee. That seems a little harsh. but still a lot less than password.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
when i was shopping the best price was like 75 so they're just advertising the cheap price and making up for it in shipping. thats about the best youll find money wise.

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Do you have pix of these installed? I just ordered some about 30 min ago
Here's mine... This pic is with the factory bulb ... I upgraded to 3000k hid's ..... -->ABSOLUTLY LOVE EM"<--
[/IMG]

bradster101

looks legit, how bright were the regular bulbs that were in them? And since upgrading to HID's has the plastic lens melted at all?

Night pics?

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
looks legit, how bright were the regular bulbs that were in them? And since upgrading to HID's has the plastic lens melted at all?

Night pics?
I dont think any regular bulb will get some shine in there... I switched mine at first to a "higher" watt bulb and it was still not even noticable on the ground... (but thats me... idk about others)
The HID's on the other hand..... it shines on the ground at least 10ft out... Im really gonna try and get some pics...

Its still freeezing outside...

Ganyon

nice! I might get a set, but I don't know. Doesn't the 98-01 bumper need to be modified for these to fit?

8-bit

do what now?
i have stock fog light on my gsr but wont turn on probly because the bulbs are out but can not get the front or side screws off due to rust!

bradster101

I dont think any regular bulb will get some shine in there... I switched mine at first to a "higher" watt bulb and it was still not even noticable on the ground... (but thats me... idk about others)
The HID's on the other hand..... it shines on the ground at least 10ft out... Im really gonna try and get some pics...

Its still freeezing outside...
Have the hid bulbs melted the lens at all? Ive heard they get hot and can melt the plastic lens cover???

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Have the hid bulbs melted the lens at all? Ive heard they get hot and can melt the plastic lens cover???
Shoot at least not yet ... I've had em on for about 3 months now and they show no sign of fault...

Only Issue I encountered was the size difference of the regular bulb and the HID bulb. The HID is bigger therefore i had to make a little alterations for them to fit tightly