IntegraGuy's New Car...1991 Honda CRX Si

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Well I bought a new car yesterday...I know its not a teg but I figured just to keep you updated...its a 1991 Honda CRX Si with 217K on it. Went to go see it and did a compression test...was 190 across the board so the motor was in good condition! Has some rust to it (prolly try to bondo it), a cracked winshield, and needs a new hood. I got it for only 1400 so i figured it was a good deal...ill post pics once i get my camera back

Updated pics on page 3!!

Engine
JDM ITR Block, B16 Head
Dual Valvesprings, Ti Retainers
ITR Intake Cam, B17 Exhaust
Cable B16 Tranny
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
3" CAI
Bored out LS TB
ITR Intake Manifold
AEM Fuel Rail
Adj. FPR
96-97' Spec ITR Header (2.5" Collector)
Vibrant High Flow Cat
Vibrant Exhaust
Zex 65 shot of Nitrous
Dynotune Nitrous Purge Solenoid

Suspension
Skunk2 Sport Shocks
Skunk2 Springs
Blox Rear LCA
Front LCA's w/ urethane bushings

Interior/Exterior
Amber Corner Lenses
Greddy Shift knob

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
yea the rust is on the sunroof, around the rear fenders, and there is a hole underneath the gas tank...gotta love the SI tranny...4.26 final FTW!

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
yea this one is in "ok" condition...got a question for you guys...the CEL come on for code 1 = O2 sensor...the guy that sold it told me said he took off the cat. converter and when it got up to operation temp the CEL would come on...he said that becuase the cat was gone that their is not enough heat going to the O2 to function? can anyone vouch for that or someone else kno my problem?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
how bad's the rust? i wouldn't just Bondo it if i were you. that could get ugly quick.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Maybe a little wagon made for a lawn mower...

You still bondoing the rust? The passenger side doesnt look too bad, the gas door isnt so good.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Maybe a little wagon made for a lawn mower...

You still bondoing the rust? The passenger side doesnt look too bad, the gas door isnt so good.
yea the passenger side is in good condition...

the driver's side is a different story...i prolly will be fixing it next year...im driving that car in the winter so im not going to bother with it till winter is over...