New engine idles low after cruising...

HiCompDA9

Last Friday, I dropped in a fresh B18A1 in my '91 Integra. Since I did the swap, I've had a problem with the car idling abnormally low, but only after driving the car down the road and coming to a stop. It idles at a strong 800rpms until I move, then it bounces slowly from 500 back to 800 after I stop. It tends to be more of an issue when my headlights are on.

I've had the charging system checked by my local shop and everything checked out 'ok'. I've replaced my new plug wires with MORE new ngk wires, cleaned and checked the operation of my IACV and FITV, and checked for ANY vacuum leaks. I've also checked the ignition timing, cam timing, and valve clearances. I've been converted to OBD1 for almost 8 months now with a new distributor, new oxygen sensor, and a p75 ecu chipped with an OBD2 LS basemap.

The new engine consists of:
- new PR3 pistons
- shotpeened LS rods with ARP studs
- OBD2 oil pump
- micropolished crankshaft

- a mild port and polished head with 4 angle valve job
- Crane valve springs and retainers
- OBD2 LS camshafts

I'm also using a stock 94 intake manifold port-matched to a type-r throttle body with the regular bolt-ons (dc sport 4-2-1 headers, stock cat, 2 3/8" cat-back, AEM short ram intake) all of which, I had on the old motor with no problems.

I've crossed all my T's and dotted all my I's and can not for the life of me figure out what is causing this idle problem. The motor runs great and is coming up on the 500 mile mark with no other problems. I hope I've supplied all the necessary info. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

HiCompDA9

I forgot to add that I have new 240cc injectors, a walbro 190lph, and a fuel pressure regulator set to 38psi

HiCompDA9

Thanks BrokenTalon27...that's the only thing I can see as being a possibility. I'm just easily worried and extremely anal when it comes to the little issues