Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up I like that card ;)
They sell leather lady posters too if you want one. :lol:

Edit: I re-upped the shots. I don't know why but my camera desaturates the lighting I use, it's all really vivid LED lights and stuff, supposed to give off a nightclub kind of vibe. :lol:

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Cool store. It's snowed a ton this winter in MN. We went to Estes Park, CO for a few days and had some fun in the Rockys. The little Mazda did good except for some dirt mountain road in Wyoming. I got stuck in huge truck ruts and had to rock it out, then back down the mountain for a good ways till I could turn around, fun fun.

R13

The other asshole
That last shot holy shit.

What lens was that shot with?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Bah it's just a snapshot. I took it with the Sony 28-70 and A7, I think at f5.6 for about 30sec; it was pretty dark out. I'm not allowed to go photo crazy on family trips, the wife keeps me in check. I'm still using the old A700 for wildlife cause I don't have any long lenses for the new E mount, kinda sucks cause the new sensor is 100 times better.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Still really nice, looked even better on my phone, thought about making it the wallpaper. :lol:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
The waters not even up that high, if he wasn't a dumbass he would have left it parked with the doors shut until the water level dropped a bit. But he prob got in, drove away, and made the situation much worse.

R13

The other asshole
I should be getting paid to do product photography work for companies so I can buy a better camera :lol: